Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Soul 3-tone Gray (Party Eyez Brand)

My newest pair of lenses is called Soul 3-tone Gray of Party Eyez Brand. I am so lucky to have the last pair of this lenses from Japanese Candy Online shop by the time I ordered this from them. :)
I am so in loved with the colors of the lenses on the pictures while it wasn't put on yet. It has a very nice mixture of 3-tone colors. The gray looks so strong, just enough for the look that I prepared for our party. :)

So the following will be my over -all rating for the lenses.

Color/Design: 10/10
It's color fits my wardrobe during our club party. It's strong intensity effect gave my eyes brighter specially when the flashes strikes during pictorials. :)
The color has basically 3-tones of gray. What I like about the color of this 3-tone gray is that its gray color is more of a white-ish effect like Megan Fox and Katy Perry (well, most when a fair toned will use them).

Enlargement: 0/10
Since it is not a Doll Eye contact lens, there will be no enlargement of pupils. It only fits you pupils well (I think it's 14.00 in diameter).

Comfort: 5/10
I have problems with these lenses everytime I wear them. Especially the other pair, it hurts a lot everytime I it on! :( *sniff sniff
But after a couple of minutes the pain fades away. But after an hour, just like my problem on my other Party Eyez Brand lenses it dries up fast.

Vendor: 10/10
Since this came along with my Jewel Blue, I'll have the same review and rating for the vendor. :)

And here's my pictures (without flash and day light pictures of the lenses will follow.):

With flash

Wearing the lenses during our club party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment