Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jewel Blue (Party Eyez Brand)

This lenses came together with my Soul 3-tone Gray and of the same brand. So I have 2 new lenses as of now! :D

I had a pair of blue lenses before from Freshlook and as compared to this pair, I prefer this one for some reasons.

Color/Design: 10/10
Maybe it's just that blue contact lenses looks good on me. Hahaha! Jewel Blue looked so bright and vibrant to look at. On the day that I wore the lenses my classmates and friends can't help to appreciate my eyes (hindi naman sa pagmamalaki. ^_^). The lenses has this small bristle-like designs as the ring instead of the normal plain black ring. These lenses will surely look better on fair skin. But for me it blends well with my eyes and my skin tone.

Enlargement: 8/10
It doesn't really make your eyes doll-like but somehow it enhances the normal size of your pupils.

Comfort: 9/10
So far this has been my most comfortable lenses! ^_^
it doesn't move when I look from left to right and up to down. It sticks just well. My only problem is it dries up faster than other brands.

Vendor: 10/10
Japanese Candy Online made it up to me this time. I thanks them for making considerations for my late payments and still managed to deliver my orders on time. Thanks! :)

Here's a sample picture of Jewel Blue when worn with flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment