Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We like it! ;)

And I just had another gift for my self for my birthday. =D

Actually it's not really a gift, trip lang. I actually planned to have a henna tattoo on my nape last week pa, and I got the chance kanina lang and of course with the gang.

I had a stardust inspired design on my nape down to the middle of my back and another one at the back of my right ear, also inspired by the same design.

At muntikan pang hindi matuloy ang pagpapalagay namin nito since we got to RD Plaze wherein there is a stall na gumagawa ng real tattoo and henna eh minalas kami. They're doing henna tattoos just every Wednesday and Saturday. So we had all the means and ways para lang matahimik kami at makontento. So we went to another place, hoping that they are having such service. But no, hindi sila gumagawa even real tattoos.

Until our last option, we rushed our way to Purok Malakas and a place that was named starting with the letter B. hahaha. Funny, forgot th name! Stupido!hahaha So finally, we waited for almost an hour before the artist arrived to the said place. At sosyal ang place ha kasi may Code of Ethics pang nakalambitin sa wall nila with all the proud pictures of their obras and bunch of designs for their customers to choose from.

Pagdating ni Kuya Tata akala nya magpapatattoo talaga kami ng super totoo! Dyos ko naman! Matino pa mga isipan namin para magpadrawing sa katawan namin!hahaha And there, I go first at excited ako sa outcome. Next is Teves with her fake tribal-inspired tattoo drawn on her lower back, just above her butt cleavage and Jammy on the top of her right boob having the same design as mine.

Taaadaaaa! The finished products!n_____n


My back with its Rihanna inspired tattoo. =D


Just at the inner back of my right ear another stardust piece.


Jammy's right boob. Super struggle sa pagpapatuyo. hahaha


And Teves' fatty back.hahaha! Cool.

1 comment:

  1. wow! i love your tattoo! grrrr... maarte kasi ako kaya di ako pwedeng ganyan... kaines....

    ReplyDelete