Friday, May 7, 2010

My first click. weee! ^_^

Alright! My first click in this so called "blogging world". I decided to have my own blog since i can't compensate all my thoughts on my facebook account (facebook.com/lenard.kim). =D

I am Lenard, 18, a 3rd year Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology (sounds unfamiliar eh?) in Notre Dame of Dadiangas University. I live with my own chosen thoughts. Just discovered that taking a seat and a talk with somebody is a a simple way to make me happy.

Hmmm. Since its my first time here, my apologies to everyone who is reading (if there's any). I'll be posting all my random thoughts here. Lame or not. Just bear with it. =)

Ill be posting lots of "random" thoughts in time!

4 comments:

  1. NAKS NAMAN! You seem to have potential as a blogger. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging community!
    keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ill keep those posts coming!n_n

    ReplyDelete